.

Valentines Day Quotes for Husband, Wife - 20 Line says to Encourage your Partners

Valentines Day Quotes for Husband, Wife - 20 Line says to Encourage your Partners, Quotes, Thoughts, Messages, Sayings Images, Wallpapers, Photos, Pictures1. Thank you for working so hard.

2. I love the way you took care of that.


3. You are such a great husband.


4. I really appreciate your faithfulness to our marriage.


5. Thanks for loving me so much.


6. You look hot. (ok, if you’re over 60, you might consider “handsome” instead… I don’t know, I’m not there yet.)


7. You did an incredible job!


8. I can’t wait to be home together.


9. Can we have a date night?


10. You handled that situation like a pro.


11. I’m praying for you especially today.


12. You did the right thing.


13. I love what you did with that.


14. Thanks for helping me; I needed it.


15. It’s ok- doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things.


16. That’s a great idea!


17. You can do it; that’s a perfect position for you.


18. I love to see God using you.


19. Thanks for making me laugh- I love that about you.


20. I love you.



Previous
Next Post »